Fabtek’s Boiler Systems are proudly made in the USA. All American components assure optimal performance and reliability.
Tank insulation is an affordable way to improve energy efficiency and save your facility money each month. We produce covers that fit for your specific boiler insulation needs. Fabtek’s factory-installed tank insulation is crafted to remain effective under harsh boiler conditions for extended periods.
TANK INSULATION FEATURES
Aluminum Jacketing (Cladding) .020” Thickness
- The premier protective outer surface for tank insulation
- Protects the tank from physical damage, UV exposure, corrosive atmospheres, and water
- Stucco embossed finish
- 3 mm thick polyfoam moisture barrier heat laminated to the inner surface
Ceramic Fiber Insulation (RCF) 1” Thickness
- Used primarily for industrial high-temperature insulating applications
- Rated to 2,600° F (1,4252° C)
- Non-combustible, insoluble, non-reactive
- Provides the heat resistance of a hard refractory with higher insulation value