BOILER INSULATION AND EQUIPMENT JACKETING
Boilers are notorious for employee burn risks. The hot surface temperatures of boiler doors and covers are hazardous for workers who come in contact with them. Heat emanates from boilers during operation creating hot conditions in the boiler room. Proper insulation of boilers, piping, valves, and equipment create a safe environment where employees can work efficiently. Boiler room safety can be achieved with Fabtek’s factory-installed tank insulation.
This tank insulation protects equipment operators while keeping boilers and pressure vessel units hot, as well as preventing radiant heat loss and reducing the fuel required for operation. As a result, operating costs are cut, energy is saved, and safety is increased.
Each tank is wrapped with 1” ceramic fiber blanket rated to 2,600° F and clad in aluminum jacketing with embossed stucco finish. All tanks are neatly installed at the factory and caulked with NSF rated industrial grade silicone sealant.
Fabtek’s Boiler Systems are proudly made in the USA. All American components assure optimal performance and reliability.
Tank insulation is an affordable way to improve energy efficiency and save your facility money each month. We produce covers that fit for your specific boiler insulation needs. Fabtek’s factory-installed tank insulation is crafted to remain effective under harsh boiler conditions for extended periods.
TANK INSULATION FEATURES
Aluminum Jacketing (Cladding) .020” Thickness
- The premier protective outer surface for tank insulation
- Protects the tank from physical damage, UV exposure, corrosive atmospheres, and water
- Stucco embossed finish
- 3 mm thick polyfoam moisture barrier heat laminated to the inner surface
Ceramic Fiber Insulation (RCF) 1” Thickness
- Used primarily for industrial high-temperature insulating applications
- Rated to 2,600° F (1,4252° C)
- Non-combustible, insoluble, non-reactive
- Provides the heat resistance of a hard refractory with higher insulation value