BOILER FEED SYSTEMS
Fabtek’s Vertical Elevated Boiler Feed is a high-performance system engineered for precise water level control in steam boilers. This system is designed for installations where space is at a premium. The vertical configuration allows the system to be installed in a 2′ x 2′ footprint. Custom opening locations and stand heights can easily be provided to meet job site requirements.
Receivers are mounted to heavy-duty angle carbon steel stands and coated with industrial grade high-temperature black paint. They are elevated to provide maximum NPSHA to the boiler feed pumps to help eliminate cavitation and prolong pump life.
Fabtek’s Boiler Systems are proudly made in the USA. All American components assure optimal performance and reliability.
VERTICAL ELEVATED BOILER FEED
- Five standard Simplex sizes
- Eight standard Duplex sizes
- Horizontal end suction or vertical multistage pumps available
- UL listed control panels available
- Add stainless steel pumps, piping, and accessories for a complete stainless steel package
- 304L stainless steel receivers with a 20-year warranty against failure due to corrosion
- Stainless steel or cast iron bronzed-fitted boiler feed pumps
- Commercial quality ASTM A-36 carbon steel tanks are coated with industrial grade rust resistant paint
STAINLESS STEEL SIGHT GAUGE VALVE ASSEMBLY
SS bottom fixture with shut-off valve, SS top fixture, 2- heavy duty SS glass guards, and tempered glass tube
316 STAINLESS STEEL CHEMICAL INJECTION QUILL
Designed to ensure a uniform dispersal of injection chemical into the center stream of a process pipeline
AIR GAP FITTING
Designed to prevent cross-connections and contamination by discharging feedwater without coming into contact with the outlet
STAINLESS STEEL STEAM INJECTORS & SPARGE TUBES
Raising the temperature of the water using a jet of steam and distributing the heated liquid throughout the tank vesse