Fabtek’s Boiler Systems are proudly made in the USA. All American components assure optimal performance and reliability.
CONDENSATE RETURN UNIT
- 1,000 – 1,5000 Sq. Ft. EDR
- 2,500 – 37,500 PPH
- Simplex or Duplex pump configurations
- Floor mounted units are rated for 200° F condensate and up to 210° F at certain operating points.
- 304 stainless steel receivers with a 20-year warranty against failure due to corrosion
- 304 Stainless steel vertical flange mounted centrifugal pumps
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel sight gauge valve assembly
- NEMA 1 Float Switch (Simplex)
- NEMA 1 Mechanical Alternator (Duplex)
- TEFC Motor Enclosures
Relevant equipment to optimize the SSCRU and increase your condensate return
- Compact dimensions and light weight make it a simple task to replace your old cast iron unit.
- Available in five standard sizes; 12,25,45, 70 and 100-gallon capacities
- Simplex or duplex pump configurations
- Stainless steel gauge glass assembly and HD glass included
- Pumps are made of investment cast stainless steel
- The single-stage impeller is a semi-open design allowing for occasional pumping of small solids without clogging.
- Pumps furnished with 250°F mechanical seals, equipped with a seal cavity bleed line to prevent premature seal failure
- Pump discharge openings are NPT
- Select from 2 standard motors
- NEMA 1 three phase, 208/230/460V TEFC
- NEMA 1 single phase, 115/208/230V ODP